Swineford, Nr to Bath and Bristol
Guide Price £850,000Fees apply
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following upfront fees may also apply:
- General administration fees
- Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc.)
- Application fees
- Fees from drawing up tenancy agreements
- Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- Guarantor arrangement/application fees
- Additional occupant fees
- Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.
- Stunning Detached Barn Conversion
- Master Suite with Galleried Study and En-suite Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Double Height Reception/Dining Area
- Sitting Room with Feature Fireplace
- Arrange over three floors with a Ground Floor Bathroom
- Super location close to Bath and Bristol
- Close to schooling and many Countryside Walks
- Secluded Gardens with Parking and a Double Garage
- VIEWINGS ADVISED to be fully appreciated
DescriptionPlease copy and paste this link into your browser for the property video: https://youtu.be/zGMYAx-6oqI
Positioned in a tucked away location in the hamlet of Swineford, near to the village of Bitton. The Swan public house has a super reputation for seasonal food with fine ales and wines. Nearby you will find a number of recreational pursuits with a choice of local countryside walks. The cities of Bristol and Bath are just a short drive away and offer a multitude of shopping facilities, schooling and social activities. London (Paddington) can be reached from Bath Spa or Keynsham Station.
This wonderful conversion (by Messrs Paradise Brothers) is Grade II listed and offers a delightful blend of period fixtures mixed with contemporary styling. Additional benefits that include unique stonework, quarried from local mines.
Upon entry you are immediately welcomed by the stunning double height Reception Hall embracing exposed beams and lovely Oak staircase leading you to the first galleried landing.
The Sitting Room is a comfortable room with double doors opening to the gardens with an eye-catching central fireplace. The Kitchen is modern by design and keeps the period feel with Oak units and Granite work surfaces. There is a gas fuelled Aga as well as a further hob for your convenience. A door opens to the garden. Also on the ground floor are two double bedrooms and Bathroom. A Utility Room gives access through to the Double Garage.
The Master Bedroom Suite is on the first floor and is stunning by design. A spacious room with a galleried attic room (currently used as an office), twin built in wardrobes and an En-suite Bathroom that also includes a shower cubicle. Furthermore, the Guest Bedroom also has features and En-suite Shower Room.
Externally, the property is accessed via double gates leading onto a private driveway that has parking for several vehicles and also accesses the Double Garage. The garage has lighting and power.
To the front and side of the property are pretty and well stocked gardens. Mainly laid to lawn with raised flower and shrub beds. There is a flagstone style patio area and a number of fruit trees and vegetable patches. The gardens offer a good degree of privacy.
To truly appreciate the style, accommodation and flexibility of this home, an internal viewing is most highly recommended.